Monday, December 8, 2008

Social Issue


My social issue says "too nice" and has a foot about to stomp on me. It represents that when you're too nice to people sometimes they stomp all over you. It effects me because I tend to be too nice to people that now I can't stick up for myself, I let people control me, and I let people push me around. I'm sick of it. People take my kindness for weakness and that's not what its about. I am not weak. I'm just kind because that's how people should be like. But when it comes down to people stomping on me, I'm not going to take it anymore.

I chose this statement because it really shows that I tend to let people stomp on me and it really effects how I live. I knew I wanted to have a person stomp on me, I just didn't know what statement words to come up with. But then I remembered long time ago, I asked someone, "Whats one thing you hate about me?" They said " You're TOO NICE." So that's how I came up with "too nice". Ever since I tried to be a braver and stronger person.

No comments: