
My project is about a guy who was looking for a book in the library. He starts to feel weird feelings. There was one book that was reeling him in and was calling his name. Trying to see where this voice is coming from, he followed the name calling until he spotted the book. He took it in his hands and opened it. Out popped a frightening shadow!
My idea of the project was to show someone just looking for a book on the shelves. There were going to be zombies behind him to devour him. As I was taking pictures, I thought I wanted to change it up a bit because my idea was quite boring to me. So I thought of having someone pop out of a book instead. The problem was I changed my idea last minute. So I didn’t get time to work on my project to make it really creative. I also didn’t know how I should do a zombie or ghost since we had to have one of those in our project. So I just put a scary face on the shelf randomly. Other than that, I think I did the rule of thirds correctly. I like the interaction that’s going on between the characters. I think I did well on the texture like on the floor and wall. Overall, I’m pretty satisfied with my project.
No comments:
Post a Comment