Rule of Thirds is a trick you use to position a object, that's not good in the center, in the picture. When you use rule of thirds, on the screen of your camera it should show a tic tac toe board. Divide your picture into thirds both horizontally and vertically.You use the tic tac toe board to position the object. Its a better to have your subject where the lines are intersecting.When I used the rule of thirds in this picture, it didn't come out the way I wanted it to because the bird was moving alot. If I was standing, the angle wouldn't get a good picture of the bird. So I was very uncomfortable since I went on the table trying to take this picture like how I pictured. I think Rule of thirds is a harder challenge when you're taking a picture of a object that moves alot.
No comments:
Post a Comment